Ranked #1 Best Resort in Colorado and #2 Best Resort in the World by Conde Nast Traveler’s 2014 Readers’ Choice Awards, the resort’s new adventures and fascinating learning activities were expertly-designed by Zebulon Miracle, newly-appointed Curator of Curiosity at Gateway Canyons and former curator of Anthropology and collections manager for the Museum of Western Colorado.
Guests will have the option to learn about and experience…
- The history of the American West
- Rock art of the Colorado Plateau
- An evening of ancient astronomy, discovering the galaxies, nebulae and star clusters under one of the planet’s darkest night skies
- Horseback Riding
- Shooting Range
SCROLL DOWN TO KEEP READING THIS STORY.
The resort also offers luxurious ways to explore the American West, including:
- Luxury car rentals (for example, take a Bentley Supersport for a spin through the scenic rural byways)
- Canyon air tours and trips aboard a luxury helicopter
- Private jet rental
- Privileged access to more than 100 years of automotive history and design at the Gateway Auto Museum
- A variety of self-selected experiential activities offered through the on-site Adventure Center and Driven Experiences programs
PHOTO SLIDESHOW BELOW.