Drinks & Dining
A Floral, Fragrant Springtime Cocktail Recipe: Lavender Wódka 75
The flowers are blooming; spring is here! Perhaps we should celebrate with a special floral cocktail.
Created by Panache Spirits, the Lavender Wódka 75 is a fragrant blend of vodka, Champagne, and an intricately-concocted lavender infusion. The cocktail is a seasonal twist on the original French 75 cocktail. Get the full recipe and instructions below:
- 3oz lavender syrup
- ▪ 4 oz Wódka Vodka
- ▪ squeeze of lemon, to taste
- ▪ 3oz Champagne
- ▪ ice
- ▪ About 10 fresh lavender flowers
- ▪ ½ cup sugar
- ▪ ½ cup water
- In a small saucepan, bring the ingredients for the lavender syrup to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes or until the sugar dissolves.
- Stir as needed to keep the sugar from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Transfer to a glass jar and let chill in the fridge.
- Strain out the lavender after 45 minutes and continue to let it chill.
- Mix all cocktail ingredients together & stir.