Events & Nightlife
Last-Minute Things To Do: July 4th Weekend In NYC
If you’re looking for a fun, patriotic way to celebrate the Fourth, here are a couple of fun ways to spend the holiday weekend in New York City.
1. Discounted Two-Night Stay: Fourth of July Weekend at W Hotels in New York
For revelers headed to the Big Apple for the July Fourth weekend from Thursday July 2nd to Monday July 6th, W Hotels in New York will be offering a discounted rate on two-night or more stays while providing a series of services in honor of the ongoing pursuit of “Life, Liberty and Happiness.” Guests who book this special hotel package will receive:
- Complimentary yoga class and 30% off all BLISS services and products to encourage guests to embrace life, relax into the weekend and prepare for the festivities. Guests will receive a complimentary pass to Strala Yoga, an innovative practice and movement system created to ignite freedom founded by W’s FIT partner, model and yogi Tara Stiles. W Hoboken guests will be offered a complimentary pass to Devotion Yoga.
- Two (2) SIP tickets for complimentary cocktails in W Hotels New York Living Rooms (Blue Fin at W New York – Times Square). Tied to Independence Day, guests can take the liberty of dating offline and revert back to pre-smartphone days with unique cocktail programming using the color of your cocktail as the signifier.
- Guaranteed VIP entry into the “4th of July Party with G-Bo the Pro and Friends” at W New York – Downtown for guests’ pursuit of happiness with great music, cocktails, vibe and amazing city views.
2. July Fourth Weekend Kick-Off Party Tonight at The Vine
The Vine, located in NYC’s trendy Chelsea neighborhood, will kick off the Fourth of July weekend festivities tonight with “Hester Nights,” showcasing the ‘Patriotic Freeze’ cocktail (bourbon, blueberry, lemon & vanilla) and nine food vendors such as The BAY NYC who will be serving up their signature crab cakes along with many others, while a DJ keeps the music going all night long. It will be a fun and delicious way to kick off the Holiday Weekend in style. Event details are below:
Date: July 2, 2015
Time: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Where: The Vine’s outdoor courtyard – 851 6th Ave. Entrances on 29th and 30th streets.P
About The Vine: The Vine, located in Manhattan’s bustling Chelsea –and on the block of 6th avenue (between 29th & 30th Streets) that has recently experienced a renaissance of buzz filled activity— is a one-of-kind space designed to create a truly unique experience with a strong focus on leisurely imbibing, lounging and relaxing. Serving an approachable yet highly curated menu of elevated & timeless classic cocktails, craft beers and expertly chosen wines, the venue offers a seasonal outdoor patio and plaza, fireside lounge, stunning design and series of laid-back seating areas meant for casual drinking and noshing.