Drinks & Dining
Summer Cocktail Recipe For Moonlit Summer Nights
Sitting under the moonlight in the summertime is an experience that feels as if it belongs in a fairy tale.
July marks a rare occasion; there are two full moons this month instead of one.
Blended with botanicals, lemon juice, jasmine syrup and a hint of blackcurrant, this gin-based libation smells, tastes and feels like a warm summer night.
FYI: The full moon took place on July 2, and we can look forward to another full moon on July 31 and August 29.
- · 2 oz Brockmans Gin
- · 1 oz lemon juice
- · 1 oz jasmine syrup
- · A drop of Crème de Cassis
- · Soda Water
- · A Few Blueberries to garnish
- Build up in a highball.
- Add the lemon juice, jasmine syrup and Brockmans Gin.
- Fill up the glass with ice and a few blueberries.
- Using a bar spoon mix thoroughly, pour in a small drop of Cassis to allow to sink to the bottom of the glass and top up the glass with soda water.
- (FYI: This summer, July 2, July 31 and August 29 mark a full moon.)